As the representative for Mackellar, my team and I are here to help. If you would like assistance with any of the federal government services listed below, please email us at [email protected]:
Useful Mackellar Support Services:
- Lifeline Northern Beaches - telephone and in-person support to relieve the distress caused by crisis situations.
- Community Northern Beaches - support for those affected by domestic and family violence, for those experiencing homelessness and for newly arrived migrants and refugees.
- Northern Beaches Women's Shelter - crisis accommodation, safety and services for homeless women across Sydney’s Northern Beaches.
- Mental Health Line - provides health and advice and referrals to local mental health services.
- Suicide Call Back Service - 24/7 telephone and online counselling services to people affected by suicide.
- Kids Helpline - 24/7 online and phone counselling services for young people aged 5 to 25.
- The Way Back Home Program - CCNB - non-clinical, practical support in the community for people who have recently experienced a suicidal crisis or attempted suicide.
- Child Youth Mental Health Service - specialist mental health assessment and intervention to infants, children and young people with moderate to severe and complex mental health problems and their families.
- Avalon Youth Hub - free local youth and family related support services in the Pittwater region.
- Women & Children First - not for profit community-based service for women and vulnerable families, including women and children escaping domestic and family violence.
- Path2Help - an information and support pathways directory that contains more than 7,000 services nationwide for Australians who may need information for themselves or their loved one about alcohol and other drug use.